Follow these helpful tips and you will have
years of carefree driving!
- Change oil religiously every 3,000 miles. This is the single best
maintenance item that you can do for your vehicle. It will add years
of dependable life to your engine.
- Keep your tire pressure correct. This will increase your fuel
economy and extend the life of your tires. Remember, recheck tire
pressure as the seasons change. Tire pressure will increase as winter
turns to summer and decrease when the weather gets colder. The pressure
change can be as much as 10 pounds.
- Defog those windows! You will find that your
car's Air Conditioning System is an excellent defogger during the rainy
months. The dry air from the A/C system will almost instantly defog
the inside of your windows. Add a little heat to the mix and you will
stay warm and comfortable with your windows clear.
- When servicing your vehicle, be sure to provide as much information to
your Service Manager as possible. This will help insure your vehicle
gets repaired properly the first time.
- When servicing your vehicle, make sure that you have sufficient gas in it
for test driving and diagnostic procedures.
- When servicing your vehicle, always be available by phone and able to
return your Service Managers calls in a timely fashion. This will
ensure your vehicle will be ready when you need it.